Malina Casino
Terms & Conditions Apply
Buran Casino
Terms & Conditions Apply
Yoyo Casino
Terms & Conditions Apply
Casinia
Terms & Conditions Apply
Boaboa
Terms & Conditions Apply
Alf Casino
Terms & Conditions Apply
Librabet
Terms & Conditions Apply
Light Casino
Terms & Conditions Apply
Casino Name Bonus Offer Casino Review Register Now
Wazamba
Terms & Conditions Apply
100% Bonus Up To €500
Nomini
Terms & Conditions Apply
100% Up To €500 + 100 Free Spins
Rabona
Terms & Conditions Apply
100% Bonus Up To €500
Tonybet
Terms & Conditions Apply
100% Bonus Up To €300
Unibet
Terms & Conditions Apply
Deposit €100 & Get €200

Video Poker


The video poker have the ability to excite every type of player for their ease of play especially for those who have already played poker. For this reason, it doesn't matter if your level is a beginner or you already feel like an expert in this section of the site there is room for everyone. Unlike slot machines where luck plays a significant part, video poker requires a dose of poker card knowledge. The player's goal is to get a winning hand by choosing the five best cards on the bank, or the deck. With the first round you have the possibility to decide which cards to keep and discard in order to get the best possible score.

Among these types of games there are several variations with each of the specific differences. Here are the various types most played by players and who have been successful over the years Jacks or better this is the most common version and as the name suggests, a pair of Jacks is enough to win. Joker Poker loved by players for the high level of winnings that can be obtained. Bonus Poker on this machine with every right combination there is the addition of a bonus win. Deuces wild thanks to the help of wilds or jokers you have a better chance of winning. 5 Aces in this version the poker of Aces pays best of all.

They may not have the crazy graphics and variety of themes and games that slots offer, but video poker has its own appeal. Now we want to give you even more motivation to try them so we have created a list that contains the best reasons to play them. Higher payout percentages than slot machines If we talk at the level of RTP video poker pay much better than slots. In fact, the average of their RTP is around 99% leaving only 1% winnings for the house. Basically the player starts with a big advantage over the casino where he is playing. It might seem like an urban legend, but in the odds calculation the player will be able to fall behind as more hands accumulate and regain ground.

However, it should be noted that the figures that can be won on video poker are lower when compared to those potential offered by slot machines. For those who feel like a player who loves vintage Video poker has that graphic look and sound effect that takes us back in time to the early 1980s video games. Their appearance in Italy first occurred on the national territory in the form of poker machines in gaming rooms. You need to have a strategy As we have already mentioned to win at video poker you need to know which strategy to apply. It is a game that relies on your skills and the flair to bet on a certain pair of cards in order to get a winning hand in the next round. Not For Everyone We confirm that video poker is not for everyone you need to be passionate about card games where calm and strategy play a fundamental role.